Matthew is the owner of Brighter Electrical. He is a qualified supervisor and principal duty holder of the business. Matthew holds a City & Guilds Level Three Certificate for the Requirement for Electrical Installations.
Matthew has more than 30 years experience working for domestic and industrial clients. He has experience project managing large electrical installations including new build homes and industrial refurbishments.
Matthew lives in Bromley.
Our clients can expect the following standards
- Customers will be supplied with an NICEIC electrical installation certificate on completion of work complying to the national safety standards BS7671.
- You will receive professional, friendly and honest service.
- You are respected and not taken for granted.
- We listen carefully to your ideas and concepts. What you want is of utmost importance to us.
- You are as involved as you wish to be, throughout the project.
- We honour our commitments to you absolutely.
- You deserve honest and “up front” communication from us at all times, as we build a win-win and long term business relationship.
- Your perception of our performance and of our ideas is always the reality.
- We respect your budget and work within it.
- Your feedback is critical to our continued innovation in design and service. We always welcome your ideas and suggestions.
- We believe the end of the sale is just the beginning of our commitment to you.
- Brighter Electrical only uses JIB certified electricians to ensure health and safety and qualification grading.