Welcome to Brighter Electrical Ltd
We are a local electricians serving South London with 30 years experience offering:
- a professional & friendly service from our JIB certified electricians;
- helpful advice and guidance;
- competitive pricing – no call out charge & just a 1 hour minimum fee.
We promise the quote you receive from us will be the amount you pay.
- We will only attend if we are the only tradespeople at your property during our visit.
- Our staff will wear face masks.
- Customers must agree to wear face masks during our visit.
- Please ensure that the property is well ventilated during our visit.
- Customers must stay at least 2 meters away from our staff member at all times.
- We cannot attend if you or anyone else you are living with has tested positive for COVID 19 in the last 14 days, or if you are in self-isolation or awaiting a test result.
- Please let us know in advance if you or anyone else at your property is considered clinically vulnerable so we can agree with you any special measures in advance of our visit.
Domestic electrical services
No job is too big or small. We can install new power socket or fix a light fitting through to fault finding, upgrading a fuse boxes or a full home rewire. More info.
Testing & inspection
As an NICIEC approved electrical contractor we undertake inspections and are authorised to issue EICR’s (electrical installation condition reports). A fixed fee service is offered.
Commercial & industrial
We undertake a full range of commercial and industrial electrical services including wiring new builds & refurbishments, voice & data cabling, etc. More info.
Our local team of three fully qualified electricians is headed up by Matthew Killick, who has over 30 years experience working for domestic and commercial clients.
We operate across South London including Brixton, Bexley, Bromley, Camberwell, Catford, Croydon, Crystal Palace, Dulwich, Forest Hill, Greenwich, Lewisham, Merton, Mottingham, Orpington, Peckham, Sidcup, Southwark, Streatham, Sutton, Sydenham, Wandsworth and Woolwich. More info.
Why choose us
- We take pride in our service. If we say we’re going to turn up, we turn up on time.
- Competitive rates and fixed price quotes.
- Your job is given our utmost care and attention.
- We treat your property with respect and clean up as we go along.
- We only undertake work that we are competent to do.
- We will complete the job to your satisfaction.
- Our work is guarantee for 2 years.
- Our guarantee is backed by the NICEIC Platinum Promise & we are a member of the Which? Trust Traders Dispute Ombudsman Scheme.
What our customers say
“From the time of quote to the job everything was perfect”
“Professional, neat and logical. Excellent service Mr Killick”
“Very professional from start to finish…went the extra mile to make sure everything was neat and tidy at the end”
Read the full reviews on Checkatrade